You use your ninja coffee bar machine every day, maybe sometimes multiple times a day. Think for a while how much bacteria and germs expose your coffee bar. You can go for easy instruction written by me on how to clean ninja coffee bar and can easily do it in minimum time. Cleaning your ninja coffee bar machine will not only keep your machine running smoothly but it will also save you from a lot of diseases and It will also keep the flavor of the coffee.
You need to clean your machine when the clean light turns on, and the recommended solution for cleaning up your Ninja Cofee bar is “Full Circle Coffee And Espresso Descaling Liquid“.
And one thing more the cleaning process is different depending on it’s model and date code of your unit, so you need to check it before going through that all process. You would get this 4 digit number code at the end of the cord, engraved on plug prong.
The classic models are:
- Date code 0026 – 2516 or ends in 15
- Date code 2616 -5216
- Date code ends in 17
The model with built-in frother:
- Date code 0016 – 3216
- Date code 3316 – 5216
- Date code ends in 17
We will discuss how to clean ninja coffee bar part by part so that you can easily clean it up. You should clean your coffee bar once a month for good working mechanics.
1. How to clean Classic Ninja Coffee Bar
(Date code 0026 – 2516 or ends in 15, a new model with date code 0016 – 3216)
Time: Around 20 Minutes Total
- First of all, you need to empty the water reservoir, filter basket and any carafe of any grounds. Select full carafe size and place the empty carafe under the brew basket.
- Pour in a complete bottle of Full Circle solution and then add 32 ounces of warm water. (if you have a model with the smaller tank up to the MAX fill line)
- And after that, you need to press the CLEAN button. The machine will start dispensing cleaning solution. This process will take time about 8 minutes (Note: Do not press any button or remove the carafe during this period)
- After 8 minutes make this water reservoir and the carafe. After emptying the water reservoir fill it with clean water only and press the tank and carafe back.
- Then you have to run two more clean cycles, after that you should press the CLEAN button and once the entire reservoir is dispensed, fill the tank again and repeat this process again. Then whenever your machine is cleaned, the clean light should turn themselves off.
- The wise choice would be to wash all the removable parts with mild detergent and the unit with a damp cloth. And now you are ready to brew
2. Classic Ninja Coffee Bar
(Date code 2616 – 5216, New model date code 3316 – 5216 / date code ends in 17)
Time: 1 hour 15 minutes
- First of all, you need to empty the water reservoir, filter basket and any carafe of any grounds. You need to select a full carafe size and set the empty carafe under the brew basket.
- Now you need you to pour a complete bottle of full circle solution and then add 32 ounces of warm water with it. (if you are to have a model with the smaller tank then fill it up to the MAX line)
- And after that, you need to press the CLEAN button. The machine will start dispensing cleaning solution. this process will take time for about 1 hour, the machine will pause a few times. (Note: Do not press any button or remove the carafe during this period)
- After 1 hour you will hear a beep and FLUSH message will appear on the screen.
- Now make the water reservoir and carafe empty. Fill the reservoir to MAX fill line with fresh water and place it back. You need to do this within 15 minutes and don’t wait for too long. Once you press the CLEAN button the machine will start dispensing water. The clean light will turn off when it is done.
- Remove all removable parts and hand wash with mild detergent.
- Wipe the unit with a soft cloth and place everything back.
- And now you are ready to brew.
Keep regular maintenance of your Ninja Coffee Bar machine.
Follow all the above steps and make it habit so that you could taste better and keep your machine running smoothly.
3. Clean the Carafe and filter basket after each use
Time: 1 minute
Hand wash the carafe, discard the grounds and filter basket with a mild detergent after each use or at least once a day. All of this will take less than a minute but it will definitely keep your machine clean, and oil and germ-free.
4. Monthly Cleaning Routine
Time: 15 minutes
- Empty the carafe and leftover coffee.
- Remove all removable parts and hand wash it with detergent. Wipe the unit with a soft damp cloth place all parts back.
And if you get stuck in installing your ninja coffee bar again, then you must read our article on “How to Install the Ninja Coffee Bar in Just Minutes!“