Do you want your cup of coffee to be ready for you to drink when you wake up? Are you tired of waiting for your morning cup of wondrous brew just because you have to go all the way to those shops which serve them? Well, then you have come to the right place because of the wide range of Ninja Coffee bar gives just that. Yes, you’re right! IT’S-A COFFEE MAKING RANGE!
Straight up! If you’re here for the top of the line model, because you obviously want the best, with every great feature a coffee machine has to offer, then look no further! Just go ahead and click on CF097 because it offers all of that:
- Specialty brew
- 50 oz ice pitcher
- Built-in frother
- Stainless steel insulated thermal carafe
But, despair not! Because this line also offers a pocket-friendly coffee maker as well, CF080Z which comes in with all the basics that make up a perfect coffee maker.
Ninja Coffee Bar Reviews 2019
The range also offers other variety of coffee machines which would help make your mornings beautiful, but that many options can leave you scratching your head. We offer you a great article on all the ninja coffee bar models comparison. But that’s what we’re here for! Keeping into account the top models, here is a thorough review of what we think of the product line.
#1: CF097 (Thermally Insulated Carafe)
The latest version of the ninja coffee bar CF097, equipped with cutting-edge tech, this model takes the #1 spot of our recommendations, and not just because it looks beautiful but also because of its some best features.
The detachable water reservoir, and signature coffee brew blender in a combination of its one of a kind thermal flavor extractor, this one is worth the money.
Useable as a multipurpose bar, from hot coffee to iced flavor, and leaving a spot for that takeaway travel mug, this one is in the right proportion of class and simplicity. The things that make it stand out to outweigh those in its cons.
- The Thermally Insulated Carafe makes your coffee to stay hotter for longer periods of times.
- The 50 oz ice pitcher can brew iced lattes in no time.
- Makes it very simple to brew your coffee with that one touch display button.
- Indicates when the self-cleaning is turned on.
- However, it does has some features that could take a looking at, like without the thermal carafe, the coffee doesn’t stay hot for long. That means it needs to be kept on all the time.
- You can’t leave the coffee to brew on its own while you go and mend some of your chores, as it needs supervision.
Up there with the best, because of its usability, comes our second model. This model is bigger in shape and can brew coffee in three different ways. It can be a single cup, half carafe and full carafe.
The best thing about this ninja coffee machine is you can brew coffee in all the 5 different methods which is a better option than the rest 4 machines. This machine is actually big and heavy which will take some space in your kitchen.
- The 50 oz giant glass carafe can make up to 10 coffee mugs at one time! This makes it ideal if you’re having people over to your house.
- The signature café brew gives the coffee its unmatched and thorough taste to it, that makes the coffee well worth your time.
- For those who don’t mind foams on the coffee, the built-in frother on the side would make those who do mind foams on the coffee, reconsider. With all that, this model is relatively a more economical approach and sits well with your wallet.
- No separate heater for the milk, which you’re going to have to warm up as an extra before you can make it dance.
- Plus a narrow list of options to choose from to brew puts it off a bit.
If you’re someone with simple taste, and minimalistic features appeal to you then this is the one for you. Comes in with the option of making just one mug per serving, but different specialty brews, this gives you the option to explore your love for coffee.
Although you can only make single serve at a time, you can do it in four different sizes which are: travel mug, single cup, multi-server and large cup.
This machine can brew all the 5 different styles: classic, rich brew, over-ice, specialty, and cafe forte.
- Although its minimalistic design has less to offer when it comes to serving, it offers all the brew types.
- It comes with a 22 oz multi-serve NINJA hot and cold tumbler.
- The hot and cold built in frother takes it up a notch.
- This, too, comes with the thermal flavor extractor, and with a 1-year warranty to top it off with all its efficiency.
- From a design point of view, it doesn’t offer half and full carafe which somewhat limits your options.
- The light to indicate its self-cleaning doesn’t go off even after it has stopped cleaning, that can be a little confusing.
Looking for a budget coffee maker that is also worth your while? Then you don’t need to look any further because this is it! This ninja coffee machine is very effective in brewing single cup, half cup, full cup and a travel cup for you.
You get a thermally insulated carafe with this which means you don’t have to drink your coffee in less time. The coffee will remain hot after the 2 hours also and you can go slowly sip by sip.
- It allows to first saturate the beans and then start a full brew cycle, helps it make it more of pour over than drip.
- Covers 15” in height and takes up minimal space, even looking sharp in the corners on the countertops.
- The stainless double thermally walled carafe helps your coffee last longer, making the flavor to seep into the grounds more effectively.
- No built-in NINJA frother is definitely a turn-off. Does not offer XL multi-serve and cup options.
- And the same issue of cleaning light not being cleaning light, but instead just being a regular light that stays on even after the cleaning procedure is complete.
A nice balance of cost-effectiveness, and its defining features. This one makes it to the list of our reviews. Glass carafe, Hot and Cold insulated tumbler, this is precisely the one to look at.
- The glass carafe base equipped with a temperature warming plate keeps the coffee drinkable.
- Comes with a Hot and cold 18 oz tumbler, giving you the option of getting your coffee on the way to your work.
- Easy to use, and cleaning, as the reservoir comes in detachable.
- No NINJA built in frother to offer. XL cup and multi-serve are nowhere to be seen.
- There’s no option of brew type Café Forte, which again, is a turn-off.
We hope these reviews help you choose the best coffee maker out there according to your taste and style without destroying your budget because you deserve the best you can get!
Ninja Coffee Bar Buyer’s Guide
We know your love for coffee knows no bounds and you cannot start your day without a precious cup of it. You obviously don’t want to compromise its taste in any way. And that’s where we come in. We will help you choose the best coffee maker so that you don’t have to wait another minute to get your hands on it the first thing in the morning.
1. Coffee Intake
The amount of coffee that needs to be brewed every day also helps you choose a lot more easily than you can imagine. If you need to brew cups more than five then perhaps a carafe would be perfect for you, but if you are an only individual then you have a lot of options too.
2. Type of Brewer
This is the first thing you should check before choosing your own coffee machine as there are three types of brewers:
- Thermal Carafes can be a good choice for you if you like to brew a big pot of coffee and would like to keep it hot and flavorful for quite a good time. This is because they are insulated so they keep the coffee warm for a while. This prevents the coffee from over-brewing.
- The second ones are Glass Carafes. They need to be sat on a heating pad as they cannot keep coffee hot itself, but their glass feature allows you to see how much coffee you need to brew instead of fumbling in the dark. Another good thing about this is that you can heat your coffee to whatever desired temperature, but it may lose its taste after repeated heating.
- For those of you who often experiment, there is this dual pot system in which there is actually an option for brewing two different flavors of coffee at once. This type of coffee maker has two brewing stations and in turn, also have two pots befitting for places like the office. It is also perfect if you have a flatmate who has different taste buds than you. No more arguing over what kind of coffee needs to be brewed first anymore.
Almost everyone has a budget these days. So if you decide your budget early on it can reduce the chances of stepping over the line and wasting your money along with a lot of time.
Prerequisites To Using Your Coffee Machine
Before buying or using anything you need a prerequisite and here we will provide you with one just because
1. The Kind of Coffee you can use
The Ninja Coffee Bar Ratings show that Ninja only uses ground coffee from single-serve to full carafe. It comes with a scoop or a spoon that measures the amount of coffee used for different sizes.
2. Handling the Frother
Coffee machines are not usually equipped with a built-in frother, but these Ninja models contain either Ninja built in frother or a Ninja easy frother. The unexpectedly nice thing about the easy frother is that it works just as good as the built in.
3. Descaling your Coffee Machine
After you buy a new coffee machine, a full brew cycle needs to run in order to ensure healthy brewing. The machine also needs cleaning now and then but worry not! As it comes with a self-cleaning button allowing it to be cleaned automatically. You just need to press that button more often than not. Your machine not being cleaned properly can result in bitter coffee. The bitterness in your coffee can also persist due to other factors which are written in this research.
4. Use of Brew Basket and Paper Filters
With the machine you purchase there comes a permanent filter which can actually be reused after cleaning. If you want to use a paper filter, then you just need to remove the permanent filter and place the paper filter and dispose of it once you have run the brew cycle. Paper filters are better in the sense that you won’t need to clean the filter thus making your job a bit easier.
5. Brewing Tips
Even though brewing isn’t hard at all, you still need someone to walk you through the steps. And that’s what our instructions manual is for. You can also see the Science of Brewing if you need detailed information about brewing.
6. The Right Carafe
There are of two types of the carafe and choosing the right one can get a little confusing but if you want the best one then thermal carafes are the way to go.